Saturday, April 9, 2011

Jacob's Shawarma

Located at Sapphire road, Ortigas Pasig City, Philippines (beside Intellicare). As what their description says on facebook: Real Turkish Shawarma (Doner). It's true they're living up with what its description says. Turkish shawarma, known for its spicy/unique taste that spicy seeker tongues would love to munch.

It's wednesday when we went there and their "meat for that day" is Salmon (actually, everyday there is a specific "meat"). I wasn't that confident trying their salmon as part of the shawarma, so my friend, Lani and I ordered the Beef Kebab instead, which cost 175.00 and their apple tea, but sorry we both didn't liked it. Maybe our tongues is not for turkish shawarmas.haha!

The photos!!!



 Wall for the "celebs" accdg. to the cashier


Cute tables

First time I saw an alcohol on the table for dine
work station

that's how long their shawarma is.
New recruit face of my blog ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment