Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Cafe Lidia Calumpang

I've been to Cafe Lidia twice already and the feeling of a newbie is still rising whenever I enter their cafe. It has a homey and sophisticated ambiance. Cafe Lidia offers American, Italian and own style of foods that their customers will surely love and will keep them coming back. The food is an "A"! Their different varieties of cakes is a must see and a must taste too. The cake is not that too sweet like others have.


The cafe also has wifi so you can bring your wifi phones,ipad and laptop if you want to relax and escape from the busy world of the metro.



A very heartwarming scene, father-daughter bonding <3
Interior design

i designed it myself, does it look lovely? nah! 
Pizza Lidia FTW! 
If only I got that big appetite again I can surely eat it all in just one seating.
Caught my attention the most. Their label seems familiar, though lacking a letter.
My chocolate dream cake
With my tummy buddy <3

Where is Cafe Lidia?
☛ Cafe Lidia is located at 64 Calderon St., Calumpang, Marikina.

Price range per person:
Php 200-300 (depending on the food combination)

Critique:
Pricey as it may seem but the experience over the food and the place itself is all worth it! Special occasions such as your birthday with your family, monthsaries & anniversaries with your lovey, or even when you just feel like eating at Cafe lidia is commendable.  

No comments:

Post a Comment