Monday, January 17, 2011

First punch

So, finally this is it! My very first (serious?) blog entry.


Reading blogs are actually my hobby when I go online and got nothing to do. It is a form of being updated to the world and whereabouts of these bloggers.


It was my teenage dream (paging Katy Perry!) to create my OWN page with all my adventures and mishaps' photos and tucked with it are the experiences written in words. 

I do have tons of blogger inspirations such as Saab Magalona's isabellamagalona.com and Pinky's http://flavoursofstyle.blogspot.com to name a few (and they are my favorites! mind you i always found myself sneaking through their pages).


I hope through my little blog page I could help people who seeks informations about places and whereabouts that I could chip into my blog page.


Woahlah! *ribbon cutting*


WELCOME TO joWANDERER ! ! !



No comments:

Post a Comment